The Links at Moses Pointe Rules and Regulations 2022
Pro Shop Policies
All players must check into the golf shop prior to going on the golf course. We ask that all players register before playing for the following reasons:
- To maintain an accurate record of the number of rounds played.
- To contact someone in the event of an emergency.
- Golf course maintenance may have special instructions for play.
- To ensure that all players are adhering to the course dress code, and other regulations governing play.
- To maintain correct sequencing of starting times.
Golf Course Dress Code
The Links at Moses Pointe requires that all players and spectators wear proper golf attire.
- The Links at Moses Pointe is a soft spike only facility. Shoes must be soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes or tennis shoes. No cleats, high heels, work boots, or potentially damaging shoes are permitted. Players and spectators must wear acceptable footwear. Bare feet are not permitted.
- Men’s shirts must have a collar or a 1” mock turtleneck collar. Women may wear dress tee shirts, sleeveless shirts, and collarless dress shirts. Tube tops, halter-tops, and mid-drift tops are not permitted.
- Swimming trunks, swimsuits, jogging shorts, cutoffs, or sweat pants are not permitted.
- Torn or tattered apparel is not permissible.
Golf Course Etiquette
- A foursome is expected to play 18 holes in 4 hours and 15 minutes. Groups that are not maintaining pace of play will be asked to pick up their pace accordingly.
- The golf shop may ask that each player have their own set of clubs.
- All players must begin play on the first tee unless they have been given permission from the golf shop to start at a different tee location.
- No more than four players per group are permitted Saturdays and Sundays May through September. Monday to Friday, groups of five players are permitted at the discretion of the golf shop staff.
·Golfers must adhere to the directions from the golf shop staff, course maintenance staff, course starter, and course marshal with reference to course policies. Golfers refusing to adhere to course policies and procedures may lose their playing privileges without refund.
- Players must replace divots or fill divots with sand, and repair their ball marks.
- No person shall drive or park a vehicle on the golf course except those authorized by the golf shop staff or golf course maintenance staff.
- Persons may not be on the golf course, practice range, or putting greens after dark.
- Range balls may not be taken off the premises. Because the range is sometimes temporarily closed for mowing or picking, range players must check with the golf shop before using the driving range. Players removing balls from the premises will be subject to losing their range privileges.
The Links at Moses Pointe has a no tolerance policy regarding the care and operation of its golf carts. Persons who operate a golf cart in a reckless manner will immediately lose their playing privileges for the day without refund and may have their playing privileges revoked indefinitely.
The following regulations govern use of golf carts at Moses Pointe.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- A maximum of two persons per cart.
- Cart drivers must adhere to the golf course signage directing cart traffic.
- Carts must remain at least 50’ from putting surfaces, and remain on the cart paths next to the tee boxes.
- Golf carts must be returned to the clubhouse at the requested time of the golf shop staff.
Homes On The Golf Course
Golfers may not retrieve golf balls that are on the property of a homeowner living on the golf course without the permission of the homeowner.
Reservations may be made 30 days in advance. Groups of 12 or more may book one year in advance. Singles, twosomes, and threesomes should expect to be paired up into foursomes.
Cancellations should be made 48 hours in advance. A cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid the appropriate fee being charged to the reservations credit card. Members are also required to cancel their tee times 24 hours in advance. Members whom repeatedly fail to cancel their reservation 24 hours in advance will be subject to pay the green fee rate for the time which they cancelled.
Rain Check Policy
A rain check may only be issued for inclement weather or an emergency situation. Rain checks will be issued at a pro-rated amount based upon the number of holes played. Players who have not teed off, will be issued a full cash refund.
Spectators are at the discretion of the golf shop and must adhere to the dress code and policies and procedures that govern golfers. Spectators who are riding in a golf cart will be charged a cart fee.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, and personal checks, are accepted.The golf shop will not issue “cash back” on credit cards.
Alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the restaurant at Moses Pointe. Washington State Law does not permit persons to bring alcoholic beverages onto the golf course that have not been purchased at the restaurant at Moses Pointe. Violators, including Members, may lose their playing privileges without refund
Formal Golf Instruction
Formal golf instruction may only be provided by the staff of The Links at Moses Pointe or an instructor contracted by The Links at Moses Pointe.
Youth Golfers and Children
Golfers under the age of twelve may be required to be accompanied by an adult golfer. Only licensed drivers are permitted to operate a golf cart. For safety reasons, children under age 6 are not permitted on the golf course. Exceptions may be made with advance notification on a case by case basis.